Request a recordkeeping consultation

If you are a staff member working within Monash University, you can request a recordkeeping consultation.  Consultations may be more detailed or specific than general recordkeeping advice and could involve (but are not limited to) the following types of requests:

  • Establishing a new process or system and would like to understand the relevant recordkeeping implications
  • Detailed advice about recordkeeping legislation/policy/guidelines
  • Decommissioning an existing system
  • Would like to access TRIM, send records to TRIM (e.g. via bulk upload), investigate a TRIM integration solution etc
  • Anything else recordkeeping related that you aren’t sure about and would like help on.

Depending on the nature of your request you can arrange a consultation via