Request a recordkeeping consultation
If you are a staff member working within Monash University, you can request a recordkeeping consultation. Consultations may be more detailed or specific than general recordkeeping advice and could involve (but are not limited to) the following types of requests:
- Establishing a new process or system and would like to understand the relevant recordkeeping implications
- Detailed advice about recordkeeping legislation/policy/guidelines
- Decommissioning an existing system
- Would like to access TRIM, send records to TRIM (e.g. via bulk upload), investigate a TRIM integration solution etc
- Anything else recordkeeping related that you aren’t sure about and would like help on.
Depending on the nature of your request you can arrange a consultation via