Our Research Themes
COVID-19 is having an immense impact on the shape of our society. It is vital that governments, community leaders and other decision makers have access to the best information during the recovery.
Monash is mobilising expertise on healthy communities and urban renewal to support the UN Sustainable Development Goals under the following 7 themes:
- Physical and Mental Health and Wellbeing : Addressing impacts and setting new standards
- Human Behaviour: People and Place: changed expectations re how and where we live, work and recreate
- Economic: Population Projections, Economic Growth, Budget Impacts.
- Future City: Changing Planning and Infrastructure Priorities
- Social Impacts: Inclusion, Equity, Housing, Education...
- Environmental impacts: Air quality, temperature, green recovery etc
- Digital Technology: Enabling a better future technology
Physical and Mental Health
People and Place: changed expectations re how and where we live, work and recreate
Changing Planning and Infrastructure Priorities