Support and join
Philanthropic funding will be vital to accelerate the research that drives patient outcomes and to attract the best talent globally to achieve this. An exceptional opportunity now exists for a transformational philanthropic investment to play a founding role.
Philanthropic support is the difference between good research and a world-class cardiovascular institute bringing together research, teaching and clinical practice. Only in a facility of this calibre can we spearhead desperately needed heart disease solutions for our nation, and launch them into the international arena to make a global impact.
Senior Director, Development
M: +61 (0)437 602 837
Deputy Director, Development, Principal Gifts
M: +61 (0) 428 749 367
Research with us
The VHI is creating an inclusive, collaborative cardiovascular community of knowledge, and invites researchers from across disciplines and organisations to be in touch about joining our research community.
At the VHI, we will look to build a community that can:
- Share expertise, experience, opportunities and connections
- Help make connections with other researchers, clinicians etc. to accelerate the translational transaction
- Support major funding bids
- Facilitate collaborative opportunities
- Provide opportunities for Workshops and Affinity Groups and an Annual conference and networking
- Provide Education and training in areas such as Science communication, commercialisation
Work with us
Keen to collaborate? Got a new project idea you’d like to discuss?