H/P Cosmos treadmill
BrainPark's HP Cosmos Quasar Med 3p treadmill with Zebris FDM platform 2i running deck allows for gait/force conduction recording and analysis.
Benefits of H/P Cosmos treadmill
With the ability to program and preset any protocol, the system enables complete control and accuracy of all physical and physiological assessments.
With a range of speed and incline, gait/force conduction recording and safety harness system, the treadmill can be used for projects with elite athletes through to projects needing a system capable of functioning for clinical populations.
- Built-in safety harness to allow for a broad range of exercise physiology assessments and testing to be completed safely on elite athletes through to clinical populations
- Zebris FDM force conduction platform for gait/force analysis
- Can operate at 25 degrees of incline and up 40km/h
- Option to reverse belt rotation for downhill running
- Exercise physiology assessments and testing, including gold-standard cardiopulmonary exercise testing (CPET).
BrainPark's Exercise Physiologists can provide valuable guidance and training to help you complete your protocol and procedures.