The 9.4T animal magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) system (Bruker) is a flexible and adaptable MRI scanner for preclinical imaging and research. The system has an intuitive user interface and a flexible programming environment and can carry out a wide range of preclinical imaging functions. The ultra high magnetic field provides structural and functional images with higher resolution in comparison with clinical MRI. It can be used for brain, abdominal, cardiovascular, muscular and articular, as well as dynamic molecular imaging.
The 9.4T MRI scanner can image objects as large as 7cm in diameter and as small as 100 microns.
- Dual gradient coils
- Mouse and rat head surface coils for brain imaging
- Mouse and rat cardiac surface coils for heart imaging
- 40mm 19F flourine imaging coil for use with rodents or samples
- 35mm volume coil for high-resolution mouse head or sample imaging
- 90mm and 86mm radio frequency transmit and receive coils
- Suitable isoflourane anaesthesia and animal monitoring system
- Full range of beds to cater for most species and samples
Dedicated operator and support
When using the 9.4T MRI system, an experienced operator will run your scans to ensure optimal imaging results. We will also prepare your samples and live animals for imaging if required.