Katherine joined MCEM in May, 2011 bringing many years’ experience in administration, customer service and high level executive support. Her day-to-day role includes:
- All aspects of administration of the Centre and providing support and assistance to the Director, Manager and Staff;
- Management and running of the general office;
- First line of communication for the MCEM and providing information for staff, students, visitors and general enquiries.
- Health and Safety Representative for the MCEM Designated Work Group.
- Member of the MCEM OHS Team.