Small/micro RNA Sequencing
- profile 18-50b RNA species
- easy to use - simply bring us your total RNA
- more than five orders of magnitude of dynamic range.
How to use our NGS small RNA sequencing service
Simply download the Sample Submission Form, fill it in, and email it back to us. Then, deliver your RNA sample labelled as per your submission form. We'll enter your sample into our QC process and commence library preparation. You will receive an email when we redceive your sample, when your sample is ready for sequencing, and when your sequencing is complete. Finally, when your data is ready, we will send you the details required to download your data from your dedicated result page on our website.
- a completed sample submission form
- as little as 1ng of total RNA
- an image of an agarose gel showing your RNA, or a Bioanalyzer trace.