In semester one, Sexpectations will be delivered online.
Sexpectations is a peer-led program for first-year students living in on-campus accommodation. It was developed in collaboration with student facilitators and is endorsed by South Eastern Centre Against Sexual Assault (SECASA).
In this workshop, you’ll learn about:
- fostering a culture of inclusion and respect
- knowing your sexual rights, engaging in safer sex practices, and the importance of consent
- nurturing respectful relationships and dating
- understanding sexual violence and your role in preventing it
- being an active bystander, and tips for intervening
- accessing support networks.
If you’re a new student living on campus, this session is mandatory. You’ll be provided with the link to complete the module online, or the date to attend a face-to-face session. For more information, contact your College Head.
This session can also be tailored to suit other student groups and can be delivered via Zoom or in person. To request a session, contact us at email@example.com.
Audience: First year students
Duration: 1 hour
If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.