Monash Retail terms and conditions
For the purposes of the following:
- 'Defective or damaged' means items that either do not match the product description, are not in reasonable condition (e.g. a misbound book), or are faulty. Monash Retail reserves the right to verify whether any item (including electronic goods, stationery, computer software, hardware and peripherals) are defective or damaged.
- 'Original condition' means items in original shrink-wrapping with any enclosed CDs, disks, licenses or passwords unopened.
- Refund and Replacement claims are only considered for defective or damaged items. Claims must be made within 14 days of receipt and the merchandise received by Monash Retail no later than 14 days after the claim. Handling fees and freight charges will apply if a claim is rejected. All items must be securely wrapped in original condition and accompanied by a copy of the receipt and a written claim. Monash Retail undertakes to promptly process your claim and notify you of the outcome.
- Shipping and handling expenses will not be refunded.
- Refunds will be credited only to the credit card used in the original transaction.
- All prices are correct at the time of online publication. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Unless stated otherwise by the Customer in the Comments section of the order, selecting the Australian Air Express method of delivery gives authority for the goods to be left at the nominated address without signature.
- Placing an order with Monash Retail constitutes an agreement to abide by these terms and conditions in so far as they do not violate statutory consumer rights.
- No customer credit card details are stored on the Monash Retail server from information gathered from this site.