Respect at Monash online module
Respect at Monash is an online learning module available in the Compulsory Units Portal (CUP).
It helps students understand what it means to be a respectful member of the Monash community, and helps us promote an inclusive and diverse culture on campus.
All new students must complete the module by:
- 12 April, if they started in semester one
- 27 September, if they started in semester two.
About the module
The Respect at Monash module is part of our commitment to the national Respect. Now. Always. campaign run by Universities Australia.
During the module, you’ll learn about:
- your rights and responsibilities
- how to identify problem behaviour and misconduct
- maintaining respectful relationships
- how to be an active bystander
- safe alcohol consumption.
If you don't complete the module
New students who don’t complete Respect at Monash by the deadline may be encumbered.
An encumbrance limits your access to essential University systems and services, including exam results, the library, re-enrolment, assignment submission and graduation.
Help accessing the module
- your full name (as appears on your Monash ID card)
- your Monash student ID number
- details of the issue.