Respectful and Responsible online module
The Respectful and Responsible module has been developed to foster healthy and mutually respectful relationships, encourage safe bystander intervention and promote changes in attitudes and social norms to create a safer, more inclusive community. It provides important information relating to:
- your rights and responsibilities
- the importance of healthy relationships
- what you need to know about alcohol and other drugs
- what constitutes problem behaviour and misconduct
- how you can be an active bystander.
To learn more about respectful relationships, and safety around alcohol and drugs, please enrol in Moodle to complete the Respectful and Responsible module.
For session enquiries email Respectful Communities team at firstname.lastname@example.org