- Available to domestic and international students
- Can be paid or unpaid depending on the industry partner
- Available in a wide range of host organisations, including for profit and not-for profit
- Includes academic and work supervisor assessment activities
- Students can find their own industry placements and projects.
Application and Approval Process:
Select a suitable placement type
Option A – Monash Sourced Placement: Choose this option if you want the Faculty to find you a suitable placement. Note that this is a competitive process.
Information about the Monash Sourced placements
Option B – Student Sourced Placement: You may wish to approach a host organisation of your own choosing and find yourself internship WIL placement. For more details on how to find your own placement, see the Student Sourced Placement Information.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact the Science WIL Team
- via email via firstname.lastname@example.org
- on phone (03) 9903 8866