Runner Profile - Hannah Cox
3. A brief background:
I'm from England currently studying meteorology at the Univeristy of Leeds and am at Monash for my year abroad! I started running at the beginning of primary school and haven't stopped since!
4. How long have you been a RunMonash member?:
Since July last year when I first got to Melbourne, I just joined the Clayton group to begin with but now try to go to both Caulfield and Clayton each week.
5. What do you enjoy most about your involvement in RunMonash?:
It motivates me to do some sessions each week rather than just runs, at home I always train with a group and was glad to find a replacement in Melbourne!
6. Favourite run monash session:
7. Any general comments about your involvement in RunMonash:
Its meant I've been able to carry on training while here in melbourne and it has been a great way to meet new people who can keep me motivated. Thanks to Niamh and Trevor and everyone else who makes it happen!
8. Favourite place to run:
At home I live near lots of woods and love doing trail runs round them. And in Melbourne probably Albert park (If anyone has suggestions for places easily accessible from balaclava I'd love to hear, am in need of some new routes for my long runs)
9. What motivates you to continue running?:
Stay fit, meet new people and hopefully get back to the times I used to run
10. What is your current running goal?:
Sub 40 10k
11. Any running shoe/clothing/gadget that you couldn’t live without?:
Just lots of comfy running clothes
12. Favourite song/music to run to?:
(or sounds of nature) I never run with music
13. Favourite food:
anything involving pasta