1. Name: Matthew Timms
2. Age: 22
3. A brief background:
I'm finishing up a Comm/Eng degree here at Monash. A few friends suggested trying out RunMonash and I've been going ever since.
4. How long have you been a RunMonash member?
Consistently for about 6 months now.
5. What do you enjoy most about your involvement in RunMonash?
I find that running with a group is a far better experience, and its become a good way to catch up with friends.
6. Favourite run monash session?
7. Any general comments about your involvement in RunMonash:
I look forward to it every week. It's good to see that so many people are also committed to it.
8. Favourite place to run?
The Anniversary Outer Circle Trail. It's a nice long trail close to home that cuts through the eastern suburbs.
9. What motivates you to continue running?
Keeping fit is the main one. Although, it definitely helps having a few mates call you out for missing a session.
10. What is your current running goal?Current goal is to keep running as much as I can every week, especially as the year gets busy, and to look to improving my stamina.
11. Any running shoe/clothing/gadget that you couldn’t live without?I pretty much have the one set of running gear so definitely couldn't live without it.
12. Favourite song/music to run to? (or sounds of nature)Go Further in Lightness, by Gang of Youths - the entire album - I can't recommend it enough.
13. Favourite food:Smashed avo and a mocha.