1. Name: Victoria Haritos
2. Age: 5.7978E1
4. How long have you been a RunMonash member?
3 or so years
5. What do you enjoy most about your involvement in RunMonash?
Running in a group and the excellent supportive environment
6. Favourite run monash session:
Time trials! (that's a lie)
7. Any general comments about your involvement in RunMonash:
This club is for everyone, its free, it has wonderful experienced volunteers that run the sessions and it can really help your running whatever your level.
8. Favourite place to run:
Undulating cross country in the bush next to a river or the sea
9. What motivates you to continue running?
Slow times in time trials or events is a great motivator! Knowing that without practice you go backwards. I must continue to be faster than my partner, Tony.
10. What is your current running goal?
Facing the prospect of another year of the 3 km steeplechase in the summer athletics season and actually jumping some of the hurdles.
11. Any running shoe/clothing/gadget that you couldn’t live without?
The correct socks for the shoe and the event.
12. Favourite song/music to run to? (or sounds of nature)
I've never run to music but must give it a try. It would be punk or a huge opera aria.
13. Favourite food:
Wine, oh wait, that's food isn't it?