As part of The Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF) funding dedicated by Monash University to student health and welfare services, Monash University students may be eligible for a $50 rebate on their Monash Sport memberships.
Please ensure you view the eligibility requirements below.
*To qualify for this rebate, you must meet the following qualification criteria:
- Must be an active Monash University student.
- Must have held or currently hold an eligible Monash Sport student membership for at least 3 months in the 2018 academic year.
- Not available to members already receiving a discounted Monash Sport membership rate (this includes MRS/Mannix and salary sacrifice members, promotional members, etc).
- The rebate payment is available to full paying students only, and is not available to community, staff, or salary sacrifice members.
- Although there are two distinct application periods, successful applicants will only be paid once during the calendar year. i.e. a student is only eligible to receive one rebate per year.
Applications will be processed twice per calendar year, at the conclusion of each Semester.
2018 Semester 1 applications are now open.
- Register your details here (until 1 June, 2018).
Applications will closed on Monday 1 June, 2018. Students will be contacted with an outcome of their application after this date.