As part of The Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF) funding dedicated by Monash University to student health and welfare services, Monash University students may be eligible for a $50 rebate on their Monash Sport memberships.
Please ensure you view the eligibility requirements below.
*To qualify for this rebate, you must meet the following qualification criteria:
- Must be an active Monash University student.
- Must have held or currently hold an eligible Monash Sport student membership for at least 3 months in the 2019 academic year.
- Not available to members already receiving a discounted Monash Sport membership rate (this includes MRS/Mannix and salary sacrifice members, promotional members, etc).
- The rebate payment is available to full-paying students only and is not available to community, staff, or salary sacrifice members.
- Although there are two distinct application periods, successful applicants will only be paid once during the calendar year. i.e. a student is only eligible to receive one rebate per year.
Applications will be processed twice per the calendar year, at the conclusion of each Semester.
2019 Semester 2 applications are now open!
- Please register online.
Applications for Semester 2 will close on Saturday 30 November 2019. Students will be contacted with an outcome of their application if eligible for a rebate.