Student Leadership Summit
Are you keen to meet other student leaders, hear from inspiring speakers, and enhance your ability to make positive change? The annual Student Leadership Summit is all about helping you thrive as a leader in a busy and fast-changing world.
Date: August 2020
The Summit is an important opportunity to connect with over 200 like-minded peers in the Monash student leadership community.
In 2020, the Student Leadership Summit will give participants the opportunity to:
- network with other student leaders, while enjoying grazing food platters
- hear from an inspiring keynote speaker about overcoming adversity, adapting to change and building resilience
- access interactive workshops specifically designed to help you develop your leadership strengths and adaptability
The Summit is our way of rewarding you for the hard work you've put in to develop yourself as a leader. We aim to inspire you, collaborate with you and help open your mind to what's possible.
To be eligible for the 2020 Summit, you'll need to complete the suite of Leap into Leadership Online (LiLO) modules. Find out about the eligibility requirements closer to the event.
Following the 2019 Student Leadership Summit:
- 90 per cent of attendees rated workshops positively, and said they would recommend the Summit to their peers.
- 90 per cent of attendees reported that the Summit enhanced their sense of belonging to the Monash community.
- 95 per cent of attendees found the keynote speaker engaging.
Contact for enquiries
Proudly delivered by Career Connect
Campus Community Division