Requesting review of enrolment conditions
You can ask for a review of enrolment conditions if all of the following apply:
- relevant information becomes available
- the information wasn’t previously and reasonably available to you before the enrolment conditions were set
- the information has the potential to affect the conditions imposed.
When to apply
You must apply to the managing faculty within 10 working days of the date on which the notice of decision email is sent to you.
How to apply
You can apply by emailing email@example.com by the due date. In your application, you need to include the following:
- the reasons you are asking for a review (for example, is there new information available and does the information have the potential to affect the conditions imposed?)
- any relevant supporting documentation.
- medical certificate, letter from a medical professional (even if your doctor has filled in your special consideration form)
- letter from a social worker, lawyer, psychologist
- death notice or certificate and evidence of relationship
- police report
- statutory declarations from students or relevant people
- notification from:
- defence services
- Juries Commissioner's Office
- emergency service organisations such as the Country Fire Authority
- Monash Sport's elite athlete support program.
What happens next
- your review application is dismissed, in which case the original conditions on enrolment will remain
- the faculty sets new enrolment conditions
- the faculty allows you to continue your enrolment with no conditions.