aMigo! – a social network for new students
As a new student, we want you to feel part of the Monash community immediately, and not have to wait to arrive at university to make friends and interact, so we created aMigo!
aMigo is a social network just for new Monash students that will help you connect with other students from all over the world who share the same interests as you. You can chat, get advice from senior students, and make plans for orientation week at Monash. You can even see where other students starting at Monash are located around the world to the nearest 1km.
- Join interest-based groups (sports, hobbies, etc) to share your passions
- Follow faculty and campus specific groups to know what’s happening
- Ask student moderators any questions you may have
- Make friendships and connect with other new to Monash students
- Gain access to exclusive free events as an aMigo user
- Win prizes and much much more
If you're not in your first semester of study, we are also seeking students interested in helping to moderate aMigo.
In the meantime, for information you can watch our quick guide on getting started with aMigo.