Celebrate women's health week 7-11 September
From 7-11 September, it's women's health week and a great opportunity for you to take time to focus on your health and wellbeing, or check in with the women in your life and see how they are.
Here's a few ideas from University Health Services (UHS) on how to explore all the events, news and resources of women's health week.
- Slow down and take a lunchtime meditation class or create a self-care plan
- Looking for tips on healthy eating? Talk nutrition with an accredited dietitian on campus via a phone consultation
- Find out more about women's health at any age with this helpful checklist
- Get moving with a live workout or register for the virtual Monash walk and fun run
- Book an appointment with a GP at UHS to talk about your health and wellbeing
- Check the UHS women's health webpage
- Start a conversation with the University counselling service - no issue is too big or too small