Coursework scholarship applications
Applications for a select group of scholarships are now open, and will close Friday 16 February (12 midday)
Friday 16 February at midday.
Before you begin:
- you'll need your Monash student ID, username and password
- check which supporting documents you may need to provide
- applications take 30 - 60 minutes to complete
- students employed full-time by Monash University, on a continuing basis or a fixed-term contract for 12 months or more, are ineligible to apply for coursework scholarships and bursaries
- Make sure you submit your supporting documents by 16 February 2018 (midday).
- You can email your documents as a single PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Label the PDF file with your full name and scholarship applicant ID
- Alternatively, you can post your documents to:
Coursework Scholarships Unit
c/o Monash Connect
PO Box 197
Caulfield East VIC 3145
Research degree applicants
For masters by research or doctorate scholarships, you need to apply through Graduate Research.
Deferring a scholarship
Some scholarships and bursaries can be deferred. Check the scholarship details for more information.