This scholarship was introduced to support high achieving international and domestic students undertaking the Master of Interpreting and Translation Studies, and who study the Mandarin-English pairing.
- $3250 paid in two instalments.
- Two scholarships are available.
- Based on academic achievement.
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent Humanitarian visa or an International student.
- Commencing or continuing student enrolled full-time in the Master of Interpreting and Translation Studies in the School of Languages, Cultures and Linguistics at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Participating in the Mandarin and English pair and enrolled in both translating and interpreting streams.
- Recipients must maintain a Weighted Average Mark of 70% in your first semester to receive your second payment.
|Application and other information|
- Mid-year applications open 14 May - 29 June, closing 12pm midday sharp.
- Cannot be deferred.
- Find out more about application information
Note: This scholarship is available in mid-year applications.