The Monash Queer Leaders Scholarship recognises the efforts of a Monash student who contributes to an inclusive culture and assists in promoting awareness and understanding of issues that may affect people of diverse genders and sexualities.
Total value of $4000
- $4000 paid per annum for one year only.
- One scholarship will be available in 2017.
- Based on academic achievement and a demonstrated commitment to promoting awareness and understanding of issues that may affect people of diverse genders and sexualities.
- Minimum of a Distinction (70% or above) Weighted Average Mark.
- Identifies as gay, lesbian, transgender, bisexual, intersex or queer* (LGBTIQ).
- Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed.
All conditions must be met
- Australian or New Zealand citizen or holder of a permanent resident visa or holder of a permanent humanitarian visa.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree (coursework) at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex or queer* community (LGBTIQ).
*In this context queer is used as an umbrella term to describe people of diverse genders and sexualities.
- Dependant upon ongoing participation in LGBTIQ inclusion activities at Monash.
|Application and other information|