To be eligible to participate in an intercampus exchange program you must meet the following criteria:
Intercampus Eligibility Criteria
|Minimum Monash WAM at time of application||Of good academic standing*||Of good academic standing*|
|Minimum credit points completed at time of application||18 credits||At faculty discretion|
|Full Faculty / study plan approval||✔||✔|
|Satisfy additional Faculty/Campus requirements (if applicable)#||✔||✔|
|Availability of 18 – 24 credits to study whilst overseas||✔||✔|
*Good Academic Standing
To be classed as having a ‘good academic standing’, you must:
- Be currently and actively enrolled in a Monash degree;
- Not be subject to academic misconduct or any undischarged academic misconduct;
- Not be subject to "Unsatisfactory Academic Progress"; or if you have completed less than 2 semesters at Monash, have not failed 50% or more of your enrolments at Monash (at time of application for the program)
#Faculty/Campus Requirements for Monash Australia students
- Bachelor of Engineering (single or double degree) students must have completed 48 credit points of Engineering units at time of application.
- Bachelor of Law double degree students must have completed 36 credits by time of program commencement.
- Some faculties may not permit you to undertake overseas study in the final semester of your course. Check with your faculty before completing this application.
Other factors to consider
- Due to immigration limitations in Malaysia, you are unable to extend your intercampus exchange from one semester to two. If you are considering a two-semester exchange, please indicate this at time of application. You can then subsequently withdraw and return to Australia after one semester if you wish.