You need to satisfy the following entrance requirements to be considered for entry to this course.
Minimum Entry Requirements
Entry level 1: 96 points to complete
Duration: 2 years full-time, 4 years part-time
Applicants must have completed an Australian bachelor degree or an
equivalent qualification with a major in accounting and achieved a Weighted
Average Mark (WAM) of 65% or an equivalent Grade Point Average as
determined by the Monash Business School.
Admission is competitive and applicants will be ranked and selected based
on their entire academic record.
Entry level 2: 72 points to complete
Duration: 1.5 years full-time, 3 years part-time
Applicants must meet the requirements for admission at entry level 1 and
have completed a qualification which satisfies the educational requirements
for entry to one of the following professional accounting programs;
- Chartered Accountants Program of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- CPA Program of CPA Australia
- IPA Program of the Institute of Public Accountants (IPA)
- Professional Level of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
Entry level 3: 48 points to complete
Duration: 1 year full-time, 2 years part-time
Applicants must meet the requirements for admission at entry level 1 and have completed an Australian graduate certificate in accounting (or equivalent).
Applicants must meet the requirements for admission at entry level 1 and have completed a one-year honours degree in accounting (or equivalent) having achieved at least a second class division A (or equivalent).
Applicants must meet the requirements for admission at entry level 1 and have completed one of the following:
- Practical Experience Program of CA ANZ
- CPA Program including the Your Experience requirements
- Mentored Experience Program (MEP) of the IPA
- Professional ACCA Qualification including the Practical Experience Requirements (PER)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) Professional qualification, which entities use of the Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) designation.
Applicants must also meet the English language requirements.
University entrance requirements
Minimum entrance requirements for admission to Monash University Australia.
Making the application
Self assess for credit eligibility
Fees are subject to change annually.
Fees are per 48 credit points which represents a standard full-time course load for a year.
As a full fee-paying student, you may be eligible to apply for the optional FEE-HELP to assist you to pay all or part of your tuition fees.
We offer over 360 types of scholarships, valued at up to $280,000. Some scholarships offer one-off payments while others continue for the length of your course. Learn more about Monash Scholarships.
The Student Services and Amenities Fee applies to some students each calendar year.