Arts - 2618
No matter where you want to go, a Monash University arts degree can take you there. The flexible course structure means you can personalise the degree to suit you.
Choose the Diploma if:
- want to fast-track into second year of an arts degree at Monash University*
- want to make an immediate start on your degree
- have decided to study sociology, psychology, communications or media studies
- would like to study subjects that directly relate to your arts degree.
*Entry requirements into Monash College and Monash University apply.
A Monash College Diploma of Arts provides a pathway into the second year of a Monash University arts degree.*
Select a stream depending on your career goals and study subjects such Media and Culture, Communications and Society, Effective Writing, and Contemporary Worlds. These subjects will give you a head start for an arts degree.
Your stream options:
We work closely with theUniversity to develop the curriculum so you will be prepared for your degree.
Five reasons to choose the Diploma of Arts:
- A pathway into second year of an arts degree Monash University.*
- Learn on campus at Clayton.
- You want to study psychology, sociology, communications or media studies and would like to make a start on your future degree.
- Receive individual attention – benefit from small class sizes and learning support.
- Study the same curriculum and assessments as first year undergraduate students.
*Entry requirements into MonashCollege and Monash University apply.
At a glance
|Duration||PART 1: 2 trimester (8 months). PART 2: 2 trimesters (8 months)|
|Start date||First Trimester (February), Second Trimester (July), Third Trimester (October)|
|Qualification||Diploma of Arts|