Business (Business) - 2607
A Monash College Diploma of Business provides a pathway into the second year of a Monash University business degree. A business degree gives you the ability to work in any sector. If you want to work in a multinational organisation or the not-for-profit sector, or run your own company, a business degree offers a future of possibilities.
Five reasons tochoose the Diploma of Business:
- A pathway into second year of a business degree Monash University.*
- Learn on campus at Monash Clayton and interact with current students.
- You want to study business and would like to make a start on your future degree.
- Receive individual attention – benefit from small class sizes and learning support.
- Study the same curriculum and assessments as first year undergraduate students.
*Entry requirements into Monash College and Monash University apply.
We work closely with the University to develop the curriculum so you will be prepared for your degree.
Students are required to complete a wide range of compulsory subjects covering all aspects of business. They include management, marketing, economics, law, accounting and communication. A small number of electives are also available.
This course is suitable for students who have narrowly miss out on the entry scores required for directly entry into Monash University.
At a glance
|Duration||PART 1: 2 trimester (8 months). PART 2: 2 trimesters (8 months)|
|Start date||First Trimester (February), Second Trimester (July), Third Trimester (October)|
|Qualification||Diploma of Business|