Business (Commerce Education) - 2648
No matter where you want to go, a Monash College Diploma can take you there.
A Business (Commerce Education) diploma gives you the ability to study within areas of Accounting, Management, Marketing or Economics, with a future of professional possibilities. The new education pathway is an idea way to double your career options, with the education studies specialisation fast-tracking you into the second year of an Commerce (Honours) and Commerce double degree*.
You will complete six core business units and two education units. Students will also have 10 days of professional experience in a Victorian classroom.
Choose this Diploma if you;
- Want to fast-track in the second year of an Education (Honours) and Commerce double degree.
- Want to make an immediate start on your teaching career.
- Want to study Accounting, Management, Marketing or Economics and would like to study subjects directly related to these areas.
- Would like to be part of a supportive learning environment with small classes and individual attention.
- Would like to be a part of world renowned Commerce and Education faculties.
At a glance
|Start date||First Trimester (February), Second Trimester (June), Third Trimester (October)|
|Qualification||Diploma of Business|