Engineering (Engineering) - 2612
Engineers have a combination of skills that place them in demand allover the world. Engineers apply science and mathematics to develop new technologies and improve existing ones.
The Diploma of Engineering offered at Monash College leads to a degree in engineering at Monash University.
Five reasons to choosethe Diploma of Engineering:
- A pathway into second year of an engineering degree at Monash University*.
- Learn on campus at Monash Clayton and interact with current students.
- You want to study engineering and would like to make a start on your future degree.
- Receive individual attention – benefit from small class sizes and learning support.
- Study the same curriculum and assessments as first year undergraduate students.
*Entry requirements into Monash College and Monash University apply.
Students are required to complete a wide range of compulsory subjects covering all aspects of engineering. They include mathematics, chemistry, computing, physics, communication, managing people and organisations, mechanical, chemical, civil, electrical, and materials engineering and engineering systems.
This course is suitable for students who:
- narrowly miss out on the entry scores required for directly entry into Monash University
- need to bridge the gap between their highest qualification and those required for entry to Monash University
At a glance
|PART 1: 2 trimesters (8 months), PART 2: 3 trimesters (12 months)|
|First Trimester (February), Second Trimester (July), Third Trimester (October)|
|Diploma of Engineering (Engineering Stream)|