Applying Behavioural Science to Create Change - PDU1004
In these challenging times, understanding how to influence behaviour is more important than ever.
Our Applying Behavioural Science to Create Change microcredential will empower you to create the change you seek.
This 8 week online course will help you:
- Define behaviour and describe its main influences
- Unpack and analyse complex issues using a behavioural lens, including identification and selection of target audience and priority behaviours
- Collect and investigate evidence to inform decision making from a variety of sources and research methods
- Critically evaluate, select and apply appropriate tools, techniques and frameworks to assist in the design of behaviour change interventions
- Design evaluation frameworks to assess the impact of behaviour change interventions
- Understand the role of behavioural science in policy and practice
Assessed: $2200 (inc. GST)
Early Bird $1980
Unassessed: $1800 (inc. GST)
Early Bird $1620
Alumni discounted fees
Alumni discount of 10% on the full fee amount