Climate change and business risk - PDU1001
Climate change and business risk
Professional development short course
Is your company prepared for the climate transition already underway?
Can you respond effectively to changing expectations from investors, regulators and customers?
How do you support your board in discharging their fiduciary duties related to climate risk?
In the Climate change and business risk course, we show you how to move past short-term pressures, policy uncertainty, and the difficulty of organisational and systems change, to develop a strategic approach for successfully integrating climate into strategy.
The course is ideal for senior managers and executives in finance, risk, operations, strategy, sustainability and corporate affairs. Designed with a commercial focus, it will help you develop, implement and interrogate your approaches for incorporating climate change into strategy.
Through this course you will learn:
- The significance of climate change to your organisation
- Physical, transition and liability risks (including fiduciary responsibilities) of climate change
- Changing expectations from investors, customers and regulators
- Pathways for, and business opportunities in transitioning to net zero emissions
- Using a scenarios approach to support strategic decision-making under uncertainty.
At a glance
2021 dates to be advised soon