Places in this course are limited to 100, so please register early to avoid disappointment.
This course has been designed for healthcare professionals, specifically medical specialists, general practitioners and nurses.
However, the course may be of benefit to healthcare professionals such as dietitians and nutritionists with a background in nutrition, who may like a ‘refresher’ in this area of study.
You should have a good knowledge of science, medicine and healthcare practice.
This course is recognised by:
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP): this activity has been approved/allocated 40 Category 1 points by the RACGP QI&CPD Program in the 2017 – 19 triennium.
In order to meet the RACGP QI&CPD Program requirements to receive 40 Category 1 points, RACGP members must complete all parts of this course, including the reinforcing activity by 30th May, 2018.
- Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation (ANMF): this online educational activity is endorsed by the Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation (ANMF) Federal Office. Completion attracts 8 CPD hours.
- Australian Primary Health Care Nurses Association (APNA): this activity has been endorsed by APNA according to approved quality standards criteria. Completion of this educational activity entitles eligible participants to claim 6 CPD hours.
- British Dietetic Association (BDA): endorsement applies only to the educational content of the learning activity.
- Association for Nutrition (AfN): endorsed for CPD.