Fostering an Innovation Culture - PDB1051
It takes more than just a vision to sustain real innovation
Why do businesses still struggle to achieve the practices and benefits of innovation? Because despite the focus we put on it, innovation is largely driven by organisational thinking and cultures, or an understanding of how you ‘do’ innovation. For leaders, it can be hard to cut through the noise and figure out what needs to happen to make meaningful progress part of day-to-day operations.
What you'll learn
In this blended program, we'll go beyond the buzzword to understand what innovation can look like right across your business,as well as the cultural shifts needed to get there. We'll unpack the frameworks and principles of practical innovation, the tools to uncover opportunities, and the steps you can take as a leader to nurture innovation at work.
You'll develop the critical skills to:
- Understand what innovation means in modern business
- Learn about the factors that contribute to an innovation culture
- Assess opportunities in your own business, and what gets in the way
These skills will accelerate your ability to:
- Explore the frameworks that contribute to effective innovation
- Learn how to uncover innovation opportunities for your customers and your business
- Reflect on the role you can play as a leader in fostering innovative behaviours
Who should attend?
Managers and leaders who are responsible for tackling strategic challenges, driving growth, and those who want to explore the mindsets, frameworks and practical steps you can take to enable innovation behaviours to flourish in your team or organisation.
Program dates and times
Virtual live experience sessions run on 2, 9, 16, 23 August.
Session times and details confirmed upon registration.
$2195 including GST
Alumni discounted fees
Monash Alumni receive a 20% discount