Interactive media - XM0163
Interactive mediaPrint & Share
In interactive media, you will learn to explore technology-led creativity for the digital economy by gaining a technical understanding and being given the creative freedom to develop your ideas. Building upon foundation studies in digital imaging, sound and video, 3D modelling and interactive media, the design lead studio-based approach will prepare you for career opportunities in web design, interactive design/development, mobile application development, 3D modelling and animation, social media, visualisation, and tangible and physical computing. A major or minor in this area will add a creative element to students undertaking more technical IT or engineering studies, and as well as providing practical IT-based skills to students undertaking studies in the art or design fields.
This area of study is offered in the following courses or can be taken where you have 8 free electives. To see if you can take this area of study within a double degree select from the course offering below.
- Business and Information Technology
- Commerce and Information Technology
- Criminology and Information Technology
- Design and Information Technology
- Fine Art and Information Technology
- Global Studies and Information Technology
- Information Technology
- Information Technology and Arts
- Information Technology and Science
- Laws and Information Technology