You can authorise Monash to obtain your details directly from Centrelink via electronic means using Centrelink Confirmation eServices; by agreeing to the consent below. This consent will be used for the sole purpose of authorising Centrelink to provide information to Monash University to assess your eligibility in relation to scholarships and bursaries offered by Monash University.
By supplying my CRN on this application form, I authorise that:
- Monash University can use Centrelink Confirmation eServices to perform a Centrelink enquiry of my Centrelink Customer details and concession card status in order to enable Monash University to determine if I qualify for a scholarship or bursary.
- The Australian Government Department of Human Services (the department) to provide the results of that enquiry to Monash University.
I understand that:
- The department will use information I have provided to the Monash University to confirm my eligibility for a scholarship or bursary and will disclose to Monash University my personal information including my name, address, concession card status, payment type, payment status, income, assets, one-off payment, deduction and shared care arrangements.
- This consent, once signed, remains valid while I am a student of Monash University unless I withdraw it by contacting Monash University.
- I can obtain proof of my circumstances/details from the department and provide it to Monash University so that my eligibility for scholarships and bursaries can be determined.
- If I withdraw my consent or do not alternatively provide proof of my circumstances/details, I may not be eligible for scholarships and bursaries provided by Monash University.