Achieving Potential Access Scholarships
A great start to university
Starting at university can come with lots of unexpected costs for books, equipment, transport and accommodation. This scholarship provides low income earners and students from a regional or remote area with additional funds to help with educational costs. You will receive $1500 each year for your first 2 years of uni.
3 Aug - 9 Oct 2020
Total scholarship value
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- Have a low income or be from a regional or remote area
- Commencing a Monash undergraduate degree (Bachelor) at a Monash campus in Australia
- Not receiving any other scholarship or award payment (except for one-off equity grants such as Global Equity Grant or Practical Placement Grant)
- Have not undertaken any previous study at Monash
- $1500 paid per annum for 2 years.
- All eligible students who are not receiving another scholarship will receive an offer
- Award based on need.
How to apply
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.