Alan Pryde Study Grant
The Alan Pryde Study Grant was created to encourage and support students to complete an honours degree in Mathematical Sciences at Monash.
No application required
Total scholarship value
Unlimited (offered to all eligible students)
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- Australian student visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- Current students must achieve a weighted average mark of 70+
- Commencing full-time in the Honours degree of Bachelor of Science, or the 48 credit points honours year in the Bachelor of Science Advanced with Honours, in an area of mathematical sciences, in the School of Mathematical Sciences at the Monash University Clayton Campus.
- Supervised by a staff member in the School or Mathematical Sciences
- Minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 80% in 24 points of relevant mathematical sciences units at level three or
- A WAM of 70% or above in each individual undergraduate unit in mathematical sciences that counted towards the completion of your degree.
- $5000 for one year only (48 credit points of study) paid towards your course fees.
- Unlimited (offered to all eligible students)
- Selection is based on academic achievement
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain full-time on-campus enrolment.
How to apply
- No application is required. All eligible students will be automatically assessed.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.