Arts Disadvantaged Student Study Assistance Scholarship
Achieving Potential Support Scholarship
A scholarship for students commencing an honours program in the Faculty of Arts. This scholarship is awarded based on need and academic achievement, and has a value of $3000.
3 Aug- 6 Nov 2020
Total scholarship value
Up to $3000
Variable (Depending on funding)
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- Commencing an honours program in the Faculty of Arts at a Monash campus in Australia
- From one or more of the following equity or personal disadvantaged groups:
- Low income
- Indigenous Australian
- Recent refugee
- Difficult circumstances
- Regional and remote areas
- Disability or long-term medical condition
- Attended an under-represented school
- $3000 per annum (48 credit points of study) for a maximum of one year only
- Variable (Depending on funding)
- Based on need and academic achievement in your undergraduate major/honours specialisation.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 60 each semester.