Biomedicine International Discovery Scholarship
The Biomedicine International Discovery Scholarship has been introduced to recognise the excellence of international students who will be enrolled in the Bachelor of Biomedical Science (Scholars) Course.
No application required
Total scholarship value
Up to $15,000
Unlimited - offered to all eligible students
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- Currently in Year 12 (or equivalent), or completed Year 12 (or equivalent) in previous year and has not undertaken any other tertiary study.
- Commencing the Bachelor of Biomedical Science (Scholar Program) at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Have achieved a minimum ATAR of 98.00
- $5000 per 48 credit points of study, paid towards tuition fees up to a maximum of three years.
- This scholarship will be offered to all eligible students.
- Awarded to all applicants who have achieved a minimum ATAR of 98 (or ATAR equivalent).
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70.
How to apply
- No application is required. All eligible students will be automatically assessed.
- This scholarship can be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.