The Broadspectrum Scholarship for Women in Information Technology
Sir John Monash Scholarship for Excellence
Broadspectrum provides innovative solutions to clients across the Defence, Property, Social, Infrastructure, Resources and Industrial sectors. Broadspectrum supports diversity in its business, encouraging personal career growth in their people and make it a priority to integrate their business aims with social value in everything they do. To celebrate their core values of integrity, collaboration, challenge and ingenuity, the Donor will support a scholarship in the Faculty of Informational Technology for a high achieving female final year Masters student.
18 Jan – 12 Feb 2021
Total scholarship value
One per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- A final year Monash University graduate (Masters by coursework) student within the Faculty of Information Technology.
- $10,000 per year (48 credit points of study) for one year only.
- One scholarship available per year
- The scholarships will be awarded to the highest performing final year female student on the basis of academic performance (WAM) and interview performance.
- Successful applicants will demonstrate:
- A commitment to Broadspectrum’s core values.
- A high level of communication, team and interpersonal skills.
- A high level of academic achievement in past studies.
How to apply
- To apply, submit your application directly to Monash.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.