Chin Communications Master of Interpreting and Translation Studies Scholarship
This scholarship was introduced to support high achieving international and domestic students undertaking the Master of Interpreting and Translation Studies, and who study the Mandarin-English pairing.
Total scholarship value
$3250 for one year only
Two scholarships per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- Commencing or continuing student enrolled full-time in the Master of Interpreting and Translation Studies in the School of Languages, Cultures and Linguistics at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Participating in the Mandarin and English pair and enrolled in both translating and interpreting streams.
- $3250 for one year only
- Two scholarships available each year
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain a Weighted Average Mark of 70 in your first semester to receive your second payment
How to apply
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships applications page.