Climate Science Honours Scholarship
A scholarship for students completing honours in Atmospheric Science. A payment of $7500 is available to two students per year.
Total scholarship value
Two per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- Commencing full time in an honours degree in Atmospheric Science in the School of Earth, Atmosphere and Environment at a Monash campus in Australia.
- $7500 for one year only (48 credit points of study)
- Two scholarships available per year
- Based on academic achievement.
- Minimum average mark of 85% in 24 credit points of relevant mathematics, physics, engineering or atmospheric science units at level three.
- Commencing an honours program supervised by a staff member within the Atmospheric Science area of the School of Earth, Atmosphere and Environment.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain full-time enrolment and be supervised by a staff member of the Atmospheric Science group in the School of Earth, Atmosphere and Environment.
- You must achieve at least 16 of their 20 honours course work credits from courses in Atmospheric Science and choose a research project in Atmospheric Science.
How to apply
- Students apply directly through the faculty.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.