Clive Weeks Leadership Scholarship
Achieving Potential Scholarship for Distinction
A scholarship valued at $6,000 per year a student participating in the Engineering Leadership program.
The scholarship was generously donated by Clive Weeks AO. Clive has had a distinguished career as a civil engineer, Monash Alumnus. During his 37 years at GHD Consulting Engineers he help a range of roles including Director, CEO and Executive Chairman. A recipient of the Sir John Monash Medal for services and an active member of the Monash Engineering Foundation Board since 2006.
In 2013 Clive was appointed as an Officer of the Order of Australia (AO) in recognition for his distinguished service to engineering through leadership roles in the development of key civil works projects, and through contributions to professional and educational organisations.
17 Jan - 4 Mar 2022
Total scholarship value
Up to $24,000
Two per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- Australian permanent resident
You must meet the following criteria:
- Be participating in the Engineering Leadership Program
- Enrolled in any single or double degree in the Faculty of Engineering at the Monash campus in Australia
- Have achieved a WAM (Weighted Average Mark) of 70
- From a regional or remote area
- Be enrolled in one of the following study areas:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biologica / Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Systems Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- $6,000 per annum (48 credit points of study) up to a maximum of four years.
- Mentoring from Clive Weeks.
- Two scholarships available per year
- Based on academic achievement and need.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain full-time enrolment and a distinction average (WAM of 70 or above) each semester.