CPB Contractors Leadership Scholarship
A scholarship for engineering students in at least their third year, donated by CPB Contractors. Recipients may have the opportunity to participate in paid employment during university holidays, which is separate to the scholarship.
17 August - 3 September 2017
Total scholarship value
Up to $18,000
Two per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
You must meet the following criteria:
- Participating in the Engineering Leadership Program, and
- Enrolled full-time in at least the third year of engineering studies in the Faculty of Engineering at a Monash campus in Australia.
- $6000 per annum (48 credit points of study) up to a maximum of three years.
- Recipients may have the opportunity to participate in paid employment during university holidays, which is separate to the scholarship.
- Two scholarships available per year
- Awarded to the highest-achieving students based on academic achievement.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain full-time enrolment and a minimum of Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70.
How to apply
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- To apply, submit your application to the Faculty of Engineering.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.