David Li Music Scholarship
To support and build the future skill base of music talent in Australia and worldwide, Mr David Li wishes to establish an award and scholarship within the Sir Zelman Cowen School of Music at Monash University.
No application required
Total scholarship value
One per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- A commencing or continuing student enrolled in the Bachelor of Music or Bachelor of Music (Honours) within the Sir Zelman Cowen School of Music at a Monash University campus in Australia
$10,000 per 48 credit points of study for one year only
One scholarship will be awarded
- The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of the highest music recital mark for current students. Commencing students will be assessed on the basis of their audition.
How to apply
- This scholarship cannot be deferred
- No application is required. Students will be automatically assessed.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.