Dr Susan Fowler Grant
This scholarship is awarded to a mature aged student in second year or above. It honours Dr Susan Fowler, who graduated from Monash University in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery as a mature age student in 1990.
1 August - 31 October 2017
Total scholarship value
One per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
You must meet the following criteria:
- A full time mature aged student in their second year or above in the Bachelor of Medical Science, Doctor of Medicine or the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honours) at a Monash campus in Australia.
- From one or more of the following educational disadvantage groups:
- Have a low income
- Are a recent refugee
- From a regional or remote area
- Have a disability or medical condition
- From a non-English speaking background
- Have experienced difficult circumstances
- From an underrepresented school
- From a low socioeconomic status (SES) area
- $5000 one-off payment.
- One scholarship available per year.
- Scholarship awarded based on need.
How to apply
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- To apply, submit your application directly to Monash.