Engineering Indigenous Scholarship for Equity
Achieving Potential Fee Scholarship
This scholarship rewards Indigenous Australian students who are committed to a career in engineering and wish to study the Diploma of Engineering (Monash College) and Bachelor of Engineering (Monash University). The scholarship covers your fees for the diploma plus an annual payment for your undergraduate degree.
No application required
Total scholarship value
Up to $79,200
Variable (Depending on funding)
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
You must meet the following criteria:
- A commencing undergraduate student intending to enrol in the Diploma of Engineering at Monash College in Australia
- Be of Indigenous Australian background
- To be eligible you must provide a Confirmation of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Heritage certificate or a certified Statutory Declaration form to the William Cooper Institute. This can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any queries please contact the William Cooper Institute on 9902 4972.
- Tuition fees paid for the duration of the Diploma of Engineering
- $6000 per annum (48 credit points of study) up to a maximum of four years for the Bachelor of Engineering degree.
- Variable (Depending on funding)
- Based on academic achievement
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain satisfactory academic performance throughout the Diploma and Bachelor of Engineering.
How to apply
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- No application is required. All eligible students who apply for an undergraduate course through VTAC will be automatically assessed.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.