Engineering International Undergraduate Scholarship
A scholarship for international students studying Engineering at a Monash campus in Australia. Up to 50 scholarships valued at $5000 are available each year.
No application required
Total scholarship value
Up to 50 per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- Australian student visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- Commencing students must achieve an ATAR of 90.00+
- Commencing an undergraduate single or double engineering degree program at a Monash campus in Australia, and
- A current Year 12 or IB student, and
- Must achieve a minimum ATAR of 90.00
- $5000 for one year only (48 credit points of study)
- 50 scholarships available per year.
- Based on academic achievement.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70%
How to apply
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- No application is required. All eligible students who apply for an undergraduate course through VTAC will be automatically assessed.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.