Ericsson for Women in Leadership Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded to up to two female students in second year or later of their engineering studies.
17 August - 3 September 2017
Total scholarship value
Up to $18,000
Up to two
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- Australian permanent resident
You must meet the following criteria:
- A female student enrolled full time in at least the second year of engineering studies in the Faculty of Engineering at a Monash campus in Australia, and
- Participating in the Engineering Leadership Program.
- $6000 per annum (48 credit points of study) up to a maximum of three years.
- Recipients may have the opportunity of paid vacation employment. This opportunity is separate to the scholarship.
- Two scholarships available per year.
- Awarded to the highest-achieving students based on academic achievement.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70%.
How to apply
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- To apply, submit your application to the Faculty of Engineering.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.