Ericsson Scholarship for Excellence
The Ericsson Scholarship for Excellence rewards female students in the field of engineering. If you are in your second year or higher in an undergraduate engineering degree at Monash, you may be eligible for this scholarship.
You must also be participating in the Monash Engineering Leadership Program and demonstrate excellent academic achievement. If selected, you will receive $6000 per year over three years and the opportunity of paid vacation employment.
17 August - 3 September
Total scholarship value
Up to $18,000
Up to two
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- Australian permanent resident
You must meet the following criteria:
- A female student enrolled in at least the second year of engineering studies in the Faculty of Engineering at a Monash campus in Australia
- Participating in the Monash Engineering Leadership Program
- $6000 per year (48 credit points of study) for a maximum of three years.
- Recipients may have the opportunity of paid vacation employment. This opportunity is separate to the scholarship.
Up to two
Awarded to the highest achieving students based on academic achievement.
To retain this scholarship:
You must maintain a minimum Weighted Average Mark of 70 (Distinction).
How to apply
- To apply, submit your application directly to the Monash Faculty of Engineering.
- For more information or to apply, visit the Monash Leadership Engineering Program
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.